Gloria Dei Mission Endowment Fund
The purpose of the Gloria Dei Mission Endowment Fund is to promote cheerful Christian stewardship and to enhance the ministry of Gloria Dei Lutheran Church by providing a method for receiving contributions to the church through gifts, wills, and other forms of estate planning.
The Mission Endowment Fund can financially support and give aid for:
1) National and global mission projects of Gloria Dei, the Northeastern Minnesota Synod, and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA).
2) Local and community organizations, institutions, agencies, groups, and individuals in the areas of spiritual, educational, and social justice needs.
3) Special programs and physical needs of Gloria Dei not included in the annual operating budget.
What can I give?
You have the opportunity to give from a variety of assets to a Mission Endowment Fund:
- Investment accounts like CDs, money market accounts, etc.
- Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds
- Retirement Plans
- Personal Property (e.g. vehicle)
- Real Estate (residential, commercial, recreational)
- Business Ownership Interests
How can I give?
- Bequests/ Gifts of Money - Can make an impact on ministry immediately or for the long term
- Retirement Plan - Does not require any changes in a will or trust
- Life Insurance - Can provide a current charitable tax deduction
- Charitable Gift Annuity - Receive fixed payments during your lifetime
- Wills and Trusts - Use to share your faith
To get in touch with a member of Gloria Dei’s Mission Endowment Fund Committee, please contact the church office: firstname.lastname@example.org.